- Driving to work in the rain, having a hard time seeing out the front window... I have a well-running car and windshield wipers that work well.
- Walking in to work, in the rain ... I have a good paying job, working with people I enjoy!
- Smelling the fresh coffee ... my senses are working well!
- Tasting the fresh coffee ... another sense that's working well!
- Laughing with my co-workers ... the ability to laugh and have fun at work!
- Not finding a parking space up close to Wal-Mart ... thankful for being able to walk to the store and not need to park in a handicapped spot.
- Reading Facebook posts about those that have lost loved ones ... thankful that I have healthy children and grandchildren I can love and spoil!
- Hearing snoring some nights ... SO EXTREMELY THANKFUL that I have a husband that loves me and that he has such a heart for God and ministry!
This list is going to continue to build. I am committing to have a more positive attitude - about life in general. I have way too much to be thankful for to spend my time feeling sorry for myself or griping!
So - here's my new commitment to anyone that cares ... I vow to have a more positive attitude ... if you hear me with a bad attitude - tell me to go sit on the edge of my bed and "get an attitude adjustment". If my 4 1/2 year old grandson can make an adult decision like that, I can handle it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment