Wednesday, October 12, 2011

and more transition ...

So, it looks like John & Bec may have to move.  The work isn't enough up here to take care of their financial needs.  Rip my heart out!  It's hard enough having one (two) of my kids out of state, but if another family moves ... and takes 2 (soon to be 2) grandkids, that's going to be way too hard.  I know we were never promised that life would be easy, but sometimes I feel like saying "come on now ... this is about enough!"  We will have Jake & Rachel here, which is what will keep me from going absolutely nuts! I don't know what I'll do if I don't hear "Nana ... NAN" being yelled out the neighbors window.  And it's not going to cut it if the new neighbors yell out the window at me ... it just won't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment